Friday, July 30, 2010

Michigan's Adventure - Day 1 Vacation

This year we decided to go to an amusement park before heading to Lake Michigan. We went to Michigan's Adventure and had a blast! It was very hot but luckily they had the water park there for us to cool off. Will did his first big roller coaster (48 inches is the magic number!). I was glad to stay behind with Jake and do the kiddie rides with him :) 


The Little Drummer Boy (a.k.a. Teacups!). I sat this one out!

Jake especially liked this one!

Jake didn't want to ride this one, so I took pictures everytime they came around. Lew is making a funny face in every one. Here is just one example.

The Tilt-A-Whirl! This was the first fair ride I ever rode.

The Sea Dragon - all 3 boys rode on this one together.



Shivering Timbers, one of the tallest wooden coasters in the country. I can't believe my 6-year-old rode this!

Jake was not in the mood for pictures. Everyone was getting tired at this point.

The end of a long fun day with Snoopy

1 comment: