Craft time
For lunch the boys made their own menus for our own little cafe. Here is Will's menu.
Here is Jake's menu...he just drew pictures and I wrote in the words.
And here is our cafe, with candlelight, music playing, fancy tablecloth and napkins...and cheese balls. Oops, how did that get on their plates?
So the fun and games are over, and now we've put the boys to work. Lew had done this much last night and we are just starting our work when this picture was taken.
Beautiful icicles...Jake had fun knocking them off with a spatula, which was his "snow shovel."
Overwhelmed at this point, I decided to take pictures instead.
All the water from the house was dripping on this one bush, but it was so pretty!
Wheee! Will is sliding down a mini hill. You can see Jake at the top of the picture "climbing" up the ice. This kept them occupied for over an hour outside while we worked.
Task: COMPLETE! Or at least "good enough." We called it a day and now we can successfully get in and out of the garage. Woo hoo!
(Like a good mom, I forced Will to smile for this picture. He had just fallen on his bottom and was in some pain. But I needed a good picture, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment