Sunday, December 11, 2011

Murder, Mystery & Mayhem!

This weekend, we were invited to our first ever Murder Mystery party. It was a blast! The theme was Christmas, and each person was assigned a character to dress up as. Lew and I were both elves. The Gingerbread Man (Chris) ended up being "eaten" by a reindeer (Kent).
Vip the Elf (Lew) with his "boss" Dap, the toy shop micro-manager. My character had to be mean & spiteful to everyone.

Another one of my "employees" was Foxworthy the Elf, the chief toy maker. She thought I was a terrible boss and overworked her! :) Then there was Gingerbread Man, aka Gingerlicious, who ran around with a high-pitched voice. We were all a little glad when he was killed, ha! But seriously...best actor award goes to Chris!

What cute little reindeer! Kent was the murderer.

Our wonderful hosts, Santa & Mrs. Claus. Great wigs!

Ebbie Smooge (Scrooge) and Icy the Snowman. Ebbie and I got along great since we were both mean spirited! He offered me a job in the corporate world. But everyone else hated me...What great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment