Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vacation...Part 5

The next stop in Hot Springs was the famous bathhouses! OK...so I was the only one interested in doing this, but I think they kinda enjoyed it too :) Years ago, many people came to these bathhouses because they thought the hot springs could cure them of certain ailments. Today, only two bathhouses still do the hot baths, and the rest are just spas.
Jake's expression is priceless..."what are we doing here??"

Inside a showering room

I got excited when I saw this!

They couldn't resist doing this pose in front of the men's bathroom.

Here is the men's parlor...the boys liked the idea of this. No girls allowed! :)

By the hot springs

Next stop...horseback riding! It is the first time for all of us except Lew. This was my horse "King."

The horses from left: Bud, King, Pepsi & Seven
(we are very pink in the face b/c it was about 107)

Lew gets political...imagine that.

Last vacation stop...Little Rock, Arkansas
Wild River Country water park

What a smile!

Our vacation has now come to an end...what a great time we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment