Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Tooth Fairy will be visiting tonight...

Today, Jake had his front tooth pulled by the dentist. It had an abcess and was getting infected. He hit the tooth a few years ago on the playground at a church picnic. Jake did great and even got some great prizes! However I was told he might go home and sleep, but that was NOT the case. I put him in his bed, and a few minutes later, I heard "thump thump thump" upstairs. He had gotten out of bed and was falling down because he couldn't walk straight yet. He is acting very giddy and loopy (and a little intoxicated)!

 

Here is the laughing gas mask they used on him. Apparently he asked if he could keep it. :) He also got the wristband as a prize. He has no idea what it is, but he loves it.


He also got a Webkinz stuffed animal and a Hot Wheels car!
Who knew getting a tooth pulled could be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment