Friday, July 26, 2013

Star Wars exhibit

The long-awaited visit to the Star Wars exhibit is finally here!! We waited for Uncle LBJ to be in town to go with us since he is such a big fan of the movie. Here are some highlights...


Boy cousin time
 
 
 
Uncle LBJ (aka Uncle Pickle) has found the promised land...
 
 
 Jake and one of his favorites, General Grievous (whom he used to call "Gentle Grievous")
 
Making a space ship that floats above the track. I am glad Daddy was along for all of these building activities. I would've been clueless.

 
Playing a video game where you build a camp on the screen





Chewbacca and Hans Solo

 
Jake is freezing, can you tell?



It looks like General Grievous is slicing Aunt Molly's head.
 
So cute!

 
I am channeling my inner Princess Leia

 
KT is the same size as Yoda!
 
 MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment