This morning, I ran my first race. It was a 3-mile fun run/walk here in Zionsville called "Hit the Bricks." I ran with a friend, and we both were able to cheer each other on and run the whole thing without stopping. The best part was having Lew & the boys at the finish line and Lew cooking me breakfast when I got home :)
Good for you!! Boston Marathon is next! :)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!
ReplyDeleteYay Amy!!! You go girl. Are you gonna run at seminar this year? You need to get Lew running with you. :) You look like a natural all decked out in your cute running gear.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo, Amy!
ReplyDeletePretty sure I won't be walking 3 miles without a rifle over my shoulder. We actually did this once. Combo. walk/bike through the Altamaha River swamp in south Georgia. We got about 3 miles deep and killed 17 hogs in three days. Now that's worth walking for! Of course it sounds like you had bacon at the end of your walk, too. That's impressive, Lew... very, very impressive.
ReplyDelete