Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Zoo Field Trip & Football Pizza Party

Today I chaperoned a 1st grade field trip to the zoo. I was only in charge of 3 boys, and we were free to do whatever we wanted. It was an easy day!

Tonight was also Will's final "hurrah" with his flag football team. We met at Amore Pizzeria in Zionsville to celebrate the season and get their trophies. These boys really had a lot of fun together!


Will is so proud of his trophy

I like to call this photo...my son next to a giant! :)
But I guess you have to be pretty big to be a former Colts player! He did a great job with these kids.
And here is Jake with his Lincoln Log project that Lew helped him with. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is one big dude! And David loves Lincoln Logs!! We missed you yesterday but good to see you had fun on your field trip. :)

    ReplyDelete