As you can probably guess, this is the BEGINNING of the race because I have a smile on my face! :) I am next to Brandi who is wearing the white shirt & ear muffs. It was freezing!
Finally, the finish line...I was dying!! I had to take a quick walk break right at the very end, but I ran across the finish line 4 seconds behind Brandi.
Later that night, it was a much deserved "girls night out" for me & Amber. I mean, hey I just ran a 5K, and she's had sick kids for a month! Anyway, we got free tickets to see Jeremy Camp thanks to a friend from college- Carlos! He was one of the opening acts, and he did a great job. I loved that he started out his show with the video of his kids singing "All the Single Ladies" in the car.
With Carlos - he said he will be back in Indy with the Newsboys next time!
While I was at the concert, Lew and the boys went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for trick-or-treating because their town did it on Saturday night. I think my little mini Transformers look so cute!
Apparently when the boys were back at Grandma's house, they helped hand out candy. One time, a group of teenage girls dressed as princesses came to the door. When Will saw these princesses, he just stared in awe and then started handing them LOTS of candy! Lew asked Will, "Did you give the girls a lot of candy because you were stricken by their beauty?" His reply was "Yes I was! I really was!" Oh he's growing up so fast...
A knight & Bumblebee the Transformer about to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood tonight. They scored a full-size candy bar at one house!
Happy Halloween everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment